There are many online money making programs out there and if you want to find the right one you are going to come across many obstacles along your way.
Most of those programs promise things they never can deliver and most folks buy into their offers. And the reason is because most of them are completely new to internet marketing and they simply don’t know who to trust.
They don’t know what internet marketing is all about. They don’t know how to spot scams or how to know which program works and which is a waste of time.
Most folks quit their dreams soon after having being scammed and only few can achieve success in internet marketing.
The main reason for most folks to fail online is because they don’t want to know all the truth about making money online or even worse, they are not ready to hear the truth.
The shocking truth is that most folks love to be scammed by sites that promise them to make them rich overnight but never deliver what they promise. The wise person is the one who learns from others mistakes while a fool is the one who learns from his own mistakes.
When it comes to making money online it’s always better to learn from others mistakes because in that case you will save your money, time or doing wrong things in the wrong direction.
In my article I’m going to show you some of the best online money making programs so you can make the right decision and learn from my mistakes. There are other programs out there too, but I will show you only the best ones.
Affilorama – online business community started in 2005 by Mark Ling to help people build their online businesses. Thousands of people have achieved their goals after joining Affilorama. It’s an excellent training center with a big community of like-minded people helping each other and struggling towards success. Read full review here.
Pros of Affilorama
- You can try the program for $1 within a month
- Excellent training – easy to follow and implement
- A lot of video lessons and text tutorials
- Active forum of like-minded people ready to help you with your business
- The program has a good reputation and has been producing good results for many years in a row
Cons of Affilorama
- Some techniques in regards to SEO (search engine optimization) are not good and can hurt your website rankings and have a bad impact on your business
- Affilorama offers a number of upsells which is not good. I personally hate upsells. Theoretically, if you pay for your membership you must get access to all features and tools. Unfortunately, Mark has another approach.
- It’s not easy to get support from the owner of the program, Mark Ling which is not good too.
- Mark encourages his members to use PLR articles (duplicate content) which is very bad and can hurt your website rankings in Google.
- They pay too much attention to backlinking strategies which is good and bad at the same time. Doing it right is good and overdoing it is bad for your website.
- Upsells are expensive: $97, $197 and $497.
Premium membership – $497 – valid within 3 years or $67 per month
IMPho – online business community by Allen Payne started in 2011 to help folks build a successful online business and it has achieved a lot of success since then. Read full review here.
Pros of IMPho
- Training is very detailed and informative, includes 500 training modules
- There are no upsells, all is included in your membership price
- Good support
- You can earn 50% affiliate commission by promoting IMPho to others
- You can try the program for $1 within 7 days
Cons of IMPho
- Some tools, such as backlink creator are not good for your rankings in search engines.
- Using PLR content (not good for search engines)
Membership price -$37 per month or if you decide to decline the order you will be offered a discount price $27. That seems a bit tricky which is not good.
Bring the Fresh
Bring the Fresh – online business community started by Kelly Felix in 2012 to help people start an online business and has really helped many people achieve their goals. Read full review here.
Pros of Bring the Fresh
- Training includes PDF guide and video lessons
- Active members forum
- Good support
- They always update their training in accord with Google updates which is very good
- 60 day money back guarantee
Cons of Bring the Fresh
- Membership price doesn’t include all the tools you need to successfully build your online business
- Many upsells
$ 197 – lifetime membership + many upsells
Chris Farrell Membership
Chris Farrell Membership – online business community started in 2011 by Chris to help folks avoid scams and build a successful online business. Read full review here.
Pros of Chris Farrell Membership
- Good training material
- Chris is an excellent teacher
- Active forum
- Good support
- You can try it for $4,95
Cons of Chris Farrell Membership
- Chris doesn’t teach you how to create a website with rich content which is very important to get good rankings in search engines.
- Search within their website and navigation are a bit confusing if you need to find specific topic.
- Training material is mainly focused on teaching how to build an email list
Membership price is $37 per month or $297 one time payment for a full year. You can try the program for $4,95 within 7 days.
Site Build it! (sitesell.com)
Site Build it! – Training program that teaches you how to build a successful website. It was started over 10 year ago. Read full review here.
Pros of the Site Build it! (sitesell.com)
- Good training
- 90 days money back guarantee
- Active forum
- Good support
Cons of the Site Build it!
- No free trial (you can’t make an informed decision before you buy it)
- Website builder is outdated and most websites don’t look professional
- If you have a technical issue with your website and need immediate support you need to pay $19,95 to get that support.
$29 per month or $299 per year
The Best Program
Wealthy Affiliate – online business community started in 2005 by Kyle and Carson to educate folks and help them build a successful online business. Read my full review here.
Pros of Wealthy Affiliate
- Excellent training, includes text tutorials and video lessons
- Free trial within 7 days and maybe extended to 10 days
- Live Chat
- 24/7 support inside community
- Active forum
- Weekly live webinars
- Ask for support from the founders of WA, Kyle and Carson
- No upsells, all is included in membership
- Training material gets updated to stay up to date with all Google updates
- Money back guarantee
Cons of Wealthy Affiliate
- Sometimes it might take a few days before you get support from the founders due to their being too busy with other members of the community. But you can contact them via live chat almost every day inside the community.
$19 first month, then $47 per month = $537 per year, or you can pay $359 (one time payment) = $29,91 per month.
Recommended? YES and YES
The best online money making program exposed
I’ve been a premium member of Wealthy Affiliate since 2013 and highly recommend it. It’s the best community out there and I recommend it to anyone who want to build an online business that will make them money in the long run.
But you need to put in the work first to see results. You can read my article about how Wealthy Affiliate can help you below with your goals and feel free to ask me any questions so I can help you make an informed decision.