Product name: Partner With Anthony
Product owner: Anthony Morrison
Price: $98 (two payments) or $67 (one payment)
Verdict: Not recommended
Do you want to partner with someone you don’t know? I think you know the answer. I personally would never partner with someone I don’t know and believe you’re of the same opinion. Before you partner with someone you must know that person and trust him, especially when talking about making money.
I don’t know Anthony Morrison in person, but I know his products because I reviewed most of them on my site and you can read the info here. Based on my experience in internet marketing I’ve been involved in since 2000, I can honestly say that although Anthony Morrison is an established internet marketer and makes money, he never worries about the quality of the products he creates. Some of his products, such as Success with Anthony are not bad, but he doesn’t provide any real support.
And that’s really bad because he knows how challenging it’s to start making money online and yet he doesn’t want to create a product that can really help folks in achieving their online goals. I’m of the opinion that Anthony is not the right person to partner with and in my review of Partner with Anthony I will explain why.
The main idea behind Partner with Anthony
Partner with Anthony is a training program that claims to teach you how to build an email list (list of subscribers) and make money from it. His training material consists of PDF files and videos.
Though building email list and making money from it is a proven way, it’s not for everyone, especially for newbies because it requires some experience, deep knowledge and going through a training course such as Autoresponder Madness which is a much better alternative to Anthony’s Partner with Anthony product.
Though Anthony’s product contains some useful info, it won’t help you achieve your goals due to a poor training and terrible support.
Pros of Partner with Anthony
- Training contains some useful info
Cons of Partner with Anthony
- Poor training
- False promises
- Poor support
- Anthony has a bad reputation
- No free trial
- No money back guarantee
Inside the program
1. First off, I would like to open your eyes to what is happening behind the scenes so you know what type of product you are going to pay for. It’s true that Anthony has been making money online for a few years now and he is very well known internet marketer.
But the biggest question is can it in any way help you become successful online? The truth is there are both bad teachers and bad students. Some teachers have a good knowledge and experience, but they they are not good at teaching others. Or sometimes the teacher is good but the student doesn’t want to learn.
In our particular case, Anthony Morrison is a bad teacher and always creates poor products with poor support. All his products, like Success with Anthony, Who Likes Money, IncomeEdu, Inbox Inner Circle are poor products and if you don’t trust me, you can read my reviews to make sure that what I’m saying is true.
I never call a product scam for no apparent reason. In all my reviews I always show all positive and negative aspects of the product to help people make an independent and informed decision. If you are still a bit skeptical, you can read other reviews on the internet for more info about Anthony and his products.
2. Keep in mind that even if Anthony Morrison is making thousands of $ it doesn’t mean that you will be making that amount of money too. He makes false promises in most of his products and never mentions that he has spent countless hours before he achieved success online.
The most obvious reason why most people fail online is because they quit very fast. The truth is that to start making a few thousands per month you need to work hard and stay self-motivated in the first 1,2 years.
But Anthony wants you to believe that once you copy his steps you will be rich. He always makes bold claims like “this system can generate you $1 k a day” or “set, forget and collect”. This is not true.
3. The training course consists of 10 videos:
Video 1 – Watch this video first
Video 2 – Setting up your email list
Video 3 – Partnering with Anthony
Video 4 – Cloaking your affiliate link
Video 5 – Setting up your squeeze page
Video 6 – Get your commissions
Video 7 – Why solo ads?
Video 8 – What are safe swaps?
Video 9 – How to purchase solo ad?
Video 10 – GVO setup
The training course is not impressive at all and some of the videos will take you to another products (upsells) to make more money off you. He encourages you to use solo ads what I don’t recommend. Solo ad is when you send your ad ( promotional offer) to someone else’s email list and pay for it.
The advantage of this method is that you don’t need to build your own list of subscribers and the disadvantage is that it’s not your list, not your audience. You don’t know exactly what they want and each time you want to send your offer, you have to pay money.
Another thing to keep in mind is that those email lists are not always responsive to your offers simply because most of those people are looking for a free stuff and they are not interested in buying your product.
You can probably make a few sales, but it’s not about thousands of $ at one click. And always look for reputable solo ad vendors if you are planning to use this method.
4. Another thing I want to mention is that when speaking about quality solo ad vendors, on average 100 clicks will cost you around $50. I would rather choose PPC (paid traffic) traffic from Yahoo and Bing for which I pay $50 and get approx. 300 targeted visitors which is very good because one click costs me $0,15.
5. Also, Anthony encourages you to cloak your affiliate links which is not so good and can even harm your website rankings because Google doesn’t like such things. Reputable internet marketers always recommend to avoid adding nofollow to your affiliate links, not to mention cloaking them because overdoing it can also harm your website rankings.
6. As I told above, Anthony’s training is not impressive and if you are looking for a quality training on email marketing, I recommend you to read my review of Autoresponder Madness. This training is very solid and can teach you everything you need to use email marketing effectively.
If you are skeptical about my recommendation, you can read other reviews on the internet to make sure that Autoresponder Madness is the real deal.
7. Inside the members area you will also find a product called Traffic Success Multiplier designed to help you drive a massive traffic to your site. This is nothing more than a hype because there is no any traffic secret that someone else knows and others do not.
The truth is that the best free targeted traffic comes from search engines and to be able to drive that traffic you need to work on your site within a year at least. Or you can buy traffic through Bing ads or Google AdWords which is not cheap and you need to get trained first to avoid wasting your money.
You can get trained inside my top rated program + you can learn internet marketing and get all you need to start making money online. Or you can buy another product called Traffic Blackbook if you want to learn PPC only.
8. I always tell that email marketing is not something a newbie should start with first because it requires some experience and knowledge and it’s always better to build your own email list instead of paying someone for using a list of subscribers you don’t know.
Before starting email marketing you need to learn the basics of internet marketing to understand how internet marketing works, which methods are legit and which should be avoided.
9. Email marketing is a proven method of making money, but it’s not as easy as Anthony wants you to believe it is. It requires a proper education and months or even years before you build your list and understand how to make more money from that list. His approach is unrealistic and deceptive like with his other products.
10. The last thing I would like to mention is that there is no real support which is very normal for Anthony Morrison because he never provides quality support and you are on your own with his product – a quick way to failure.
11. Partner With Anthony is not promoted through popular networks like Clickbank or Clicksure which means that if you decide to ask for refund, most probably you won’t get your money back.
Final word on Partner With Anthony
With all this in mind, I really can’t recommend Partner with Anthony to anyone though it contains some useful info. Instead of buying this poor product I honestly recommend you to try for free my top rated program teaching people legit methods to make money online.
You can even go through 10 free lessons and ask as many questions as you want before you upgrade your starter account to a premium. Inside this program you will learn all you need to start making money online and get 24/7 supreme support. I’ve been a premium member of the program since 2013 and can vouch for it. If you still have questions, let me know and I will be happy to help.