Product owner: Jordan Daniels
There are many make money opportunities online both ethical and unethical and your success or failure completely depends on what type of opportunity you will come across.
If you are lucky to find a legit program you will be able to build a successful online business and if not then you will be wasting your time and money.
If you don’t have enough experience in internet marketing it will be extremely difficult to know which program is legit and which one is a waste of time. It’s really difficult because when it comes to internet marketing there are different types of products, traffic courses, affiliate marketing courses, binary options programs, social media courses, MLM programs etc.
If you have no clue about all this stuff you will easily get confused. Behind all these programs and opportunities are real people, internet marketers both honest and dishonest.
Most of those who are dishonest are themselves making money but since they always put much emphasis on money instead of helping people they create poor products for the sake of quick buck and honest people who don’t have any experience fall victims to their scam programs/products.
One of such dishonest internet marketers is Jordan Daniels and his scam products, such as home business opportunity promoted through Mossuccess.com and Xtreme Profit Copier – Binary options program.
There are many talks going on the web about this guy and I want to take a closer look at his programs to help you understand what is happening behind the scenes.
If you want to read my full review you are free to do so. If not, then instead of wasting your time on this “ethical” program I suggest that you try my recommended free program. It’s free for the first 7 days.
1. One of his products promoted on the internet is a work from home opportunity that you can find on his website Mossuccess.com or MySuccessPlanOnline.com This is the first fact that his marketing techniques are not ethical.
I know many legit programs online and they all use only one domain name for their websites. I know exactly from my experience that if someone uses two or three different domain names for their website most likely it’s a scam.
2. Jordan Daniels’s “amazing” program promoted through Mossuccess.com has some distinguishing features: it makes a lot of false promises, there is no money back guarantee, no support, no free trial and there are many upsells inside the members area. This is very normal for programs like Mossuccess.com and for internet marketers like Jordan Daniels.
3. Once you visit Jordan’s Mossuccess.com website you will watch a promotional video full of hype and lies. They talk about legitimacy of work from home opportunities, that many people are making a lot of money on the internet etc.
You will also see that a work from home business has been featured on ABC News which might make you think that it’s associated with Jordan Daniels’s Mossuccess.com while it’s not. There are no any mentions about him or his website. This is a classic marketing deceptive trick which is very normal for people like Jordan.
4. Another deceptive trick Jordan uses on his website is the logos of reputable companies. You will notice that work from home opportunities have been featured on Fox News, USA Today etc. You might again think that Jordan Daniels is an honest guy and his website has been featured there while it’s not true. So, be careful and don’t get fooled by Jordan Daniels Scam.
5. When you watch the video you will be notified that your $500 payout is guaranteed… You are going to own a system that will make you tons of money every single day like clockwork. You will be told that you have been selected out of thousands of people. None of this is true and I believe you are smart enough to understand that this guy is lying to you.
6. Another ridiculous thing that really annoys me is this: if you exit this page you agree to give up your spot to another person and then Jordan will give your millionaire website and $500 to the next person in line! Can you imagine that? What a lie! Really terrible and very sad.
7. Another red flag is that if you decide for whatever reason to buy his “amazing” product it will cost you $97. There is a little trick. If you refuse to pay $97 they will give a discount price $77. But if you accept it right away you will pay $97! Do you think it is an ethical approach?
Xtreme Profit Copier
1. Another product is Xtreme Profit Copier which is in fact a binary options program. Binary options software is a program that is based on market prediction and your task is to predict whether a currency pair will go up or down.
In most cases this type of software is promoted as completely automated system that can make 100% accurate predictions. This is not true.
There is no software in the world that can predict market because market is unpredictable. Though some people make money trading binary options, most people are losers. It’s a very risky venture because you can make $200 today and lose $1000 tomorrow.
2. In order to make serious money you need to seriously fund your account and there is no money back guarantee in this business though most binary programs are promoted as free programs.
The main problem with almost all binary options programs is that almost in most cases this type of business model is promoted as the only opportunity that can guarantee you income. The truth is that it’s not true because there is no way to guarantee income to anyone.
3. There is another trick common to all binary options programs. Those who promote them always encourage people to invest as more money as possible in order to make more money.
The trick is that they encourage you to do so because each time you invest your money you put them at risk while those promoters make money off you. That’s why I do recommend you to not get fooled by this type of promotions.
4. I reviewed many binary programs and to be honest none of them is worth your time or money. You can read more of my reviews on binary options here. Also, there is a good article on forbes.com about binary options.
The main idea is that it’s very similar to gambling and I completely agree with the author. Also, be aware that the majority of binary options are involved in illegal activity. To learn more please read this document.
Final word On Jordan Daniels Scam
I think from all this info above it’s absolutely clear that Jordan Daniels is not someone who is interested in your success because if someone makes so many false promises and uses so many deceptive tricks that means you should stay away from them.
But like I said, there are many other legit programs on the web and you can join any of them if you want to be on the safe side. Among legit programs are Bring the Fresh, Affilorama, Chris Farrell Membership, Site Build it etc. All these programs are absolutely legit and their legitimacy has been proven through years.
But there is a program I’ve tried personally and can vouch for its quality and this program is Wealthy Affiliate and I’ve been a premium member of it for 2 years now. It’s free to join and you can try it within 7–10 days. Let me know if you have any questions and I will respond shortly.