Product Name: Internet Marketing Business in a Box
Product Owner: Dr. Amit Pareek, Er. Ashu Kumar
Price: $9,95, plus many upsells
Verdict: Not recommended
Internet Marketing Business in a Box by Amit Pareek and Ashu Kumar is being advertised as an amazing info product that you can use for your own business to grow it or sell same product to other people and make a lot of money each and every month.
These guys claim that they have spent a considerable amount of time online trying to figure out how to make money and finally found that the majority of the internet-marketing models were not a real deal.
Finally, they discovered that real money maker was selling a high-quality info-product and their Internet Marketing Business in a Box product was created specifically to skyrocket not only their but your success as well.
The main idea behind Internet Marketing Business in a Box
The main idea behind Marketing Business in a Box is simple. Business in a Box is basically a PLR content course on internet marketing. You can use it for your own business or sell it. PLR content means (Private Label Rights) a duplicate content because all people who buy this type of content are free to edit, use or sell it as their own content.
Is it a good or bad? In my review I’m going to look into this issue and also explain whether it’s a good idea to buy Marketing Business in a Box or not.
Pros of the program
- Some parts of the program contain useful information
Cons of the program
- PLR content is a useless bunch of materials
- You will never get top rankings in search engines
- Search engines will penalize your site
- No support
- Not a good start if you’re just starting online
- The product is by far not the best one on the internet
Inside the program
1. First off , These guys claim that high-quality info product is a real money maker. Yes. that’s true. But is their product really a high-quality info product? Certainly not. They claim that having a perfect product like the one they offer you means having crazy profit making machine.
PLR content is not an original content and it’s absolutely a useless bunch of materials. If you try to use it on your site, Google will penalize your site because Google knows very well how to detect PLR content.
Google looks for websites that have good, quality content and when Google finds them it gives them top rankings which results in tons of traffic to a website. More traffic means more chances to make a sale.
With PLR content you will never get top rankings in search engines which means you shouldn’t expect any good traffic. No traffic means no visitors which means no sales.
2. They claim on their website that a regular buyer made $4500 in just 30 days. I’m sure this is not true. Believe me, if you buy their product and try to sell it, you will most probably NOT make any money. Even if this information is true, that buyer had some experience in internet marketing and most probably he created a perfect sales pitch which is unethical method of making money.
3. They also have many upsells what I hate the most. Each upsell will cost you around $30. It’s very common to most sellers of money-making products today, they sell their main product along with a bunch of other products. Marketing Business in a Box upsells include poor quality, PLR content for using in an email marketing, social media, internet marketing, video marketing etc.
Also, once you’re inside the members area you will see another bunch of upsells, such as Twitter Business in a Box, Linkedin Business in a Box, Google+ Business in a Box, YouTube Business in a Box, Facebook Business in a Box etc.
4. As I said above, certain pasts of their training materials are useful and you can benefit from them in some way. For example, you will learn how to write a sales copy for your website, how to write a newsletter for your email marketing campaign etc. BUT if you buy all their upsells, you are going to spend a lot of money. And it doesn’t stop there.
If you are completely new to internet marketing, you will be completely lost in this information simply because internet marketing starts with learning the basics of internet marketing and using PLR content is absolutely useless at this point. If you don’t know the basics of internet marketing you will find it very difficult to figure out what should be done first, second etc.
5. You still can benefit from PLR content if you don’t plan to optimize your content for search engines. Just as en example, you can buy traffic through PPC (BingAds or Google Adwords), but the problem here is that buying PPC traffic can be a bit expensive for you and if you don’t know hot to organize a profitable PPC campaign you can easily waste your money with no results.
6. Another problem with PLR content is that even if you can drive traffic to your website, most probably your visitors will notice that your content is not original. If some of your visitors leave comments on your site, you need to respond and when Google finds a lot of comments on your site, it’s good for your site in terms of getting rankings. But how can you respond if you don’t know the material that you publish on your site because you are not the author of it?
7. Once you buy the material you will be left alone simply because there is no active community of like-minded people that can help you whenever you need assistance with your business. If you are new to internet marketing, you should know that online business involves a lot of things you are going to learn and apply first time and you will definitely get stuck at some point trying to figure out things on your own.
Final word on Internet Marketing Business in a Box
My opinion about Internet Marketing Business in a Box is that some of their training materials are pretty good and I can’t say that it’s completely useless or a scam. But taking into account their approach of upselling and using PLR content which is bad for your credibility and in the eyes of Google, I can’t recommend it.
Aside from that, it can be really confusing if you are new to internet marketing and there is no active community to get support whenever you need. I recommend you to read about my top ranked program on internet marketing that helped me to build my own online business and if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.